Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For us, that means understanding how it affects our employees, patients, and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to keep all of us healthy and safe. Here is what this means for you.
For all patients:
- If you have a fever, or you are otherwise feeling sick, please contact us to reschedule by calling your clinic location. You can find all phone numbers on our Locations page.
- We will begin doing procedures and resume seeing patients in office starting May 1st. For your safety, we have put uni-directional flows at each office to avoid any gathering or crossing of patients.
- Every office has access to telemedicine visits. These are available for new patient consultations, as well as follow-up visits for existing patients.
- For your protection and ours, all of our staff members are wearing masks. If you have an upcoming appointment with us, we kindly ask that you do the same when you come in to see us. We will offer them in the clinic if you do not have one.
- We perform frequent cleaning of surfaces within this location to maintain a safe and disinfected environment.
We are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations. We have shared specific instructions with our employees, and we have canceled all meetings and large gatherings for our staff. We are taking these steps to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 illness.
Thank you for your understanding and for your trust as we all work together through these trying times. We encourage you to take some time to read the information available from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, as well as the Texas Department of Safety and Human Services. As we all work together to stop the spread of this infection, we are updating our Facebook page frequently. Please Like and Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.
Tips to Keep Yourself Safe