Call us today to schedule a New Patient Appointment (855) 876-7246 (PAIN)
Check out our new logo—launching soon in all locations!

Central Texas Pain Center Living Segment

When is the right time to see a pain specialist? If you have pain associated with numbness, weakness, or loss of bowel or bladder control you should see a physician immediately. But typically you would see an interventional pain specialist after you've had Physical Therapy and tried anti-inflammatory medication.